Zogo’s app now has nearly 38,000 users, a number growing at a nearly exponential pace.
Last week, we surpassed 1,000 reviews on the App Store, with reviewers giving Zogo an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. Here are some of the highlights:
- “This is where I learned about the stimulus package and how COVID-19 is impacting the economy.”
- “I really love it. It really does pay you and it’s easy to use.”
- “Zogo is a great way to learn new things and prepare for college or living on your own. I am only 14, but it helps me understand financial situations.”
- “This app is amazing! Seemed too good to be true but I am actually getting paid to learn about finances! Highly recommend!”
- “It’s easy money. They pay you to learn.”
- “As a mom of two, I try to find things that are rewarding. This app is FUN, QUICK and FULL OF KNOWLEDGE! Why not get points as you learn… I love this app and I love learning anything financial as well! Easy, quick and straight to the point!”
- “I get to learn about my favorite subject ever, finance, AND earn points toward gift cards?!?! WINNING”
- “This app is amazing. You learn and earn at the same time… I finished the app and I’m wondering if there will be more quizzes.”
- “I honestly didn’t believe it at first like — random people paying me to do little quizzes??? How could that be real, right? I don’t know, but it works!”
- “Learn a lot from it all while earning gift cards. The financial information is the best part.”
And my personal favorite:
- “Zogo slaps. And I don’t use that term lightly. I have gone through most of it, and I can confidently say I am more prepared to enter the real world than I was before downloading. I’m a senior in college graduating soon, and Zogo helped me figure out some stuff out, such as how 401ks work and other things that I was worried about, so that I am more prepared for the ‘real world.’”
Couldn’t have said it better myself.